Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Valentine's Date



Week 23 Topic: Good luck with that...
bonus points
(hard, 2 points): Incorporate a forgotten Valentine
(easy, 1 point): include 3 kinds of fish

Final day to post: Aug. 11th, midnight GMT.
Photobucket


I'm new to this school and it's Valentine's Day,
Not gonna be a forgotten Valentine, no way!
 
In front of me boarding the yellow school bus
Was cute little Marvin, yeah I made a fuss.

My mom packed me swordfish for lunch, oh spew!
It was Marvin's favorite fish, who knew?
 
Little GI Joe had himself some lutefisk.
Sending him with that for lunch was quite a big risk.
 
Whitefish and taters, it was pretty smelly
Where were the days of peanut butter and jelly?

Even a tuna fish sandwich would work
All of this weird stuff just makes me berserk.


I sat next to Marvin on our way to school.
I gave him my lunch, he told me I'm cool.

Later he asked me to be his Valentine.
Yep I just knew that he would be mine… all mine.

I heard GI Joe was also searching for me
I screamed good luck with that like a crazy banshee!


Marvin and I skipped the bus and walked home
This Valentine's day was just plain awesome!
©MDO
This was my first write for a writing group called Blogophilia, in MySpace. In the future entries for them I'll continue to show what their requirements were and then where my mind took me.

0 Unleashed voices:

Total Pageviews