Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Martian Encounter

Photobucket

I once had a love afar with a Martian from afar
I say that’s unique but you may think I’m bazaar
I’ll tell you the story as I play my guitar
Just have a seat and this nice Cuban cigar

It was seen near and far in a bright neon glow
And no one realized what gifts it would bestow
I was curious, I just had to know
So I ran right in to it and screamed HELLO

Out he came, reminiscent of a character in a cartoon
And we were suddenly under the glow of the silvery moon
He began to sing to me and that just made me swoon
Next thing I knew, we were skinny dipping in the blue lagoon

He was moving very fast but I took it all in stride
I said let’s travel the moon and stars, you can be my guide
We enjoyed the ride with each other, side by side
Who knew that our hearts would just instantly collide

Things were so great but now I’m left with a scar
Because he disappeared quickly in his space car
The moral, never drink what a Martian offers in a jar
I did and thirteen kids later I’m a welfare superstar
©MDO



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Special thanks to my Martian babysitters
~~ sheila a, Michelle K, RAIDEN, Lady (Cheryl) Death, BD


Click on picture to view blog!

0 Unleashed voices:

Total Pageviews