Friday, August 15, 2008

Music Survey ~~ Fun

I wasn't actually tagged cause the blogger was gracious enough not to be a tagger, but this one just looked too fun to pass up! I love me some music so I had to take up the offer to tag myself… I'm it



The rules of the tag are:

1. Choose a singer/band

2. Answer using ONLY titles of songs by THAT singer/band

3. Tag six more people to do the same (I'm following the queue of the fellow friend & not tagging anyone but feel free to tag yourself if you'd like to play).





My choice is Aerosmith. I'm sure everyone knows who they are… if not then where have ya been???


Here are the questions:

1. Are you male or female?

Rag Doll, Girl Keeps Coming Apart.

2. Describe yourself.

Under my Skin… Outta Your Head, Spaced, Crazy. Devil's Got a New Disguise

3. What do people feel when they're around you?

Beyond Beautiful, Sweet Emotion, Amazing, Sunshine, Walk On Water…. Dream On


4. How would you describe your previous relationship?

Young Lust. The Other Side? Cryin'… Heart's Done Time.

5. Describe your current relationship?

Boogie Man, Gotta Luv It!! F.I.N.E. Walk On Down

6. Where would you want to be right now?

Remember (Walking in the Sand)…. St. John, Permanent Vacation!



7. How do you feel about love?

Jaded, Luv Lies, Hole in My Soul, Monkey on my Back Line Up, Pandora's Box, I'm Down


8. What's your life like?

Livin' On the Edge…. Get a Grip, Same Old Song and Dance!

9. What would you ask for if you only had one wish?

Fly Away from Here, Trip Hoppin'!!

10. Say something wise.

Falling In Love (Is Hard on the Knees) Mama Kin. What it Takes? Magic Touch, Love in an Elevator! Walk this Way Hoodoo/Voodoo Medicine Man, Lick and a Promise, Just Push Play. Don't Want to Miss a Thing

0 Unleashed voices:

Total Pageviews