Sunday, June 29, 2008

Inspired



Here I lie in the tall green field
While I gaze into the blue sky
I see the spirit forms congealed
And wonder why people must die
I dream of people I have known
The clouds they glide and change form
Since I've been here the grass has grown
I feel it's all outside the norm
Sunday marked another friend lost
Relaxation is promised here
Your heart begins to feel the frost
From losing someone that is dear
The beacon light reveals the soul
Love will guide you, the pain will cease
The mourning will start to take toll
Realize then they rest in peace
© MDO

1 Unleashed voices:

spiritedlmo said...

that is beautiful, very insightful and a perfect picture to go with it. i am so glad you moved your poetry. i can't wait til jeff comes home to show him.

Total Pageviews