Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Set Me Free

Set me free Pictures, Images and Photos

If you can’t love me set me free

I don’t want to argue anymore

This heartache is just killing me

Love should last an eternity

It should rock you to your very core

If you can’t love me set me free

You’ve said mean things, would you agree

They left me crying on the floor

This heartache is just killing me

There once was love so hear my plea

Just pack your things and walk out that door

If you can’t love me set me free

This pain is torture, let me be

My loss I can no longer ignore

This heartache is just killing me

We’ll both be fine, you wait and see

You’ll find someone new you can adore

If you can’t love me set me free

This heartache is just killing me
©MDO

The next Iron Poet Challenge is up & voting will begin soon. The theme is love & the above is an example of a Villanelle, just one of the styles they have to use. Click here to check out the next Iron Poet Challenge

0 Unleashed voices:

Total Pageviews