Thursday, November 6, 2008

Invisible

files Pictures, Images and Photos

My screams must be silent,
cuz no one seems to hear them.

Yet my throat is raw and my voice
is hoarse so it's not for lack of trying.

My tears must be clear,
cuz no one seems to see them.

But my eyes are red and my cheeks sting
from the salty trails they leave behind.

My pain must be hidden,
cuz no one seems to feel it.

They stare right through me as they walk by,
like I don't exist among the living.

My soul is reaching out for help
and no one is answering the call.

The pain just continues to fester
but I won't let it take away hope.

One day my path will cross
with the one person who will see me.

They will hear the screams, see the tears
and not only feel my pain but help me through it.

©MDO


0 Unleashed voices:

Total Pageviews