Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Inner Crazy

Crazy2 Pictures, Images and Photos

Things go in and spin around
sometimes making my head pound.
Necessary info can't be found
because it ends up in a big mound.

The inner files are a big mess.
I hate to file I must confess.
When info is needed I just guess
and jump in the piles like leaves at recess.

I figured my inner voice could assist
so I quickly thought up a task list
but the inner voice just booed and hissed
and when I threatened showed me its fist.

Nowhere fast, that's where I got,
left in this discombobulated spot.
My inner voice didn't give a squat,
so it devised its own devious plot.

Now a days my memory is hazy
my inner voice has just driven me crazy.
It's either that or I'm just plain lazy.
Damn inner voice, should be writing for Scorsese!
©MDO

0 Unleashed voices:

Total Pageviews