Monday, August 25, 2008

Where 2 Roads Meet


Week 26 Topic: Where Two Roads Meet...
bonus points
(hard, 2 points): include one 'Oldies but Goodies song'
(easy, 1 point): reference Willy Wonka
Final day to post: Sept. 1st, midnight GMT.


Where the two roads meet
I do not know
But let's hope it's to
The chocolate show

Down in my Sweet
Home Alabama
Where I'm gonna see
My great-grandma

She does it all up
Willy Wonka style
And the chocolate
Flows like the river Nile

We like to travel
Through the leaves and trees
And pick up any
Garbage and litter we see

We both wear blue
And she carries me
Through the forest to
Our favorite tree

We tied a trash can
There with a blue rope
We check it often
People use it we hope

My great-grandma
Is the best ever
I will never forget
The good times, never.
©MDO

0 Unleashed voices:

Total Pageviews