Monday, June 2, 2008

Words... Better Than Chocolate

Nerd AlertMy job requires me to type a whole lot of emails for a lot of different reasons. I have been putting together some emails to document some procedures that need to be followed for a project & I had to reread those today, cause I do tend to ramble. Rambling isn't my only issue, my mind also tends to wander as I do things sometimes so today I was having a hard time focusing. All of a sudden I came across a word that I chose to use & discovered that I really liked it... the word... not sure why, it just pinged that part of the brain that causes a little joy:-) So, today I'm reading the did you know fact & discovered that the word will work quite well with it. The fact is about chocolate and I'm not a big fan but most are so I thought I'd share that & get a little use of my good word for today also. Here is the fact:

Every second there are 418 Kit Kat fingers eaten in the world.

That may not be too interesting but what I found fun was that because a second is so short, that would mean that some of the 418 fingers would have to be eaten simultaneously.

So there it is, my good word for today! You know you like it too, you have to admit that it's a great word.

Regardless of how you feel about the word, I discovered something new today.
Discarding the Kit Kat fact, the better thing discovered is that I'm a word nerd and I'm ok with that, wooooo hoooooo!
talk nerdy to meNerd icon

0 Unleashed voices:

Total Pageviews