Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fortune's Facts

I'm not a big fortune cookie fan really but I had a few from a visit to LeeAnn Chin and decided to read the forunes at least. I find that they just aren't really fortunes anymore but here's what they had to say.

"Your brain is a receiver for infinite intelligence".

Aren't fortunes supposed to tell you good things that you don't already know? I know that my brain is a receiver for intelligence, isn't everyone's? If only it would retain all the intelligence that it receives... now there is a little something that would be worthy of a fortune.

"Diplomacy is the art of letting someone have your way."

It doesn't really seem like a fortune, it's more of a definition of sorts, but it basically says you get your way so how can you not appreciate that:-)

The last one said that "LeeAnn Chin caters" so think of them for your next function would ya??

LOL, I just find that funny for some reason.

Ok, now for the did you know fact for today:

A sheep, a duck and a rooster were the first passengers in a hot air balloon.

Does this one strike anyone else as the opening to some crazy joke?? I can picture some crazy person sitting at a bar telling someone innocent bystander that joke. Let me tell ya, it doesn't have a pretty ending.

0 Unleashed voices:

Total Pageviews